jueves, diciembre 25, 2014

He'll say everything

Creating monsters by your side
Life for you have been easy, huh?
You only had to talk
Then your perfect world would be formed

So sorry, but this isn't
a wonderful world
The real monsters
Aren't created by you.

I guess now you can't defend them
You can't even answer me (not anymore)
Real gods have shut you up
Blessing you with a metal tongue

Are you crying? I can't hear you
Are you screaming? I can't hear you
Are you cursing? I can't hear you
I think silence suits you pretty well

But
Try to stop me
Try to kill me
You aren't a problem now
Not anymore.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Social Share Icons

Newsletter

Contact Us

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *

About Us

About Author (Do Not Edit Here!)